Mobile Shack service and warranty
Scope of Warranty Coverage
- Screen/LCD and any other repaired or replaced parts that malfunction, or do not work as intended or designed.
- Warranty is limited to the parts and/or service(s) that were paid for. If only parts were purchased, warranty is limited to the replacement of the parts. If parts and repair service were purchased, warranty extends to cover the labor cost of part replacement and any other repairs specifically resulting from the initial repair, except in the situations outlined below.
Service or repair
When you send your product to us, we’ll verify what kind of service it needs. We’ll either repair it or replace it with a product that’s new or equivalent to new in both performance and reliability. If your product needs a different service than the one you requested, we’ll contact you with more information.
What does repair service cost?
Our service fees depend on your product and coverage under warranty:
- Service for a manufacturing defect covered under the Mobile shack One Year Limited Warranty or consumer law has no repair charge.
- Out-of-warranty service, including repair service for accidental damage, might be available for your product as described below
In certain rare cases, if we examine your product and determine that it doesn’t require service, we may charge you a diagnostic fee.
For any other repairs or products sold and not listed, please ask the salesperson for warranty information.
How long will it take?
Service through Mobile Shack takes approximately 3 – 10 business days from when you send us your product. If you get service through your local Mobile Shack Authorized Service Provider, ask them for details.
* All Mobile Shack Stores are independently owned and operated and only participating Mobile Shack Stores offer the limited lifetime warranty. Please click the link below to find your local Mobile Shack Store and ask your local Mobile Shack Store if they offer the limited lifetime warranty.